Work for one of the most respected and well-established specialist solicitors in the UK. A fantastic opportunity for customer focused Collections Advisors to work in a vibrant office, work business hours, earn a fantastic salary of £22,000 and join a business that actively promotes progression and long-term career options.
This award-winning client have seen substantial growth over the last few years with headcount getting close to 200 employees'. As a legal business they represent some of the biggest names within the banking world as well as other global commercial institutes. They are Lexcel accredited and have been awarded with Investors in People, credited to them for their progression and development opportunities for their employee's.
As a Collections Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own pipeline of customer cases
- Recovering debts on behalf of clients
- Building rapport and managing customer interactions
- Managing the administration of your cases
- Ensuring the customers journey runs smoothly and provide accurate information to debtors, solicitors, bailiffs and other legal representatives
To be a successful Collections Advisor you will have:
- Experience working within in a customer service, collections, retentions or working within a customer contact setting
- Hold GCSE grade C and above in Maths and English
- Experience of managing customer relationships over the phone
- The ability to hold and have difficult and challenging conversations with clients
- Be a natural problem solver
A fantastic opportunity for a Collections Advisor to work for a leading Solicitors, be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to £22,000, amazing holiday allowance, as well as amazing company benefits!