Up to £23k depending on experience
We are working with a vibrant and Professional Services organisation who have attracted some of the industry's market leaders through their ability to offer a truly unique work experience. As part of their exciting expansion plans, they are looking to recruit Accounts Assistants who will help drive the expansion of their Accounting division. Our client champions agility in the workplace and believes that the right people on board will have the attributes to work more flexibly.
This is an opportunity be part of a growing team that will give you the skills to develop your Accounting experience. The business works with a variety of different sized businesses providing a number of different services including monthly and quarterly management accounts, book keeping, VAT returns, Tax and financial compliance and payroll services. The team support SMES and work with sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Reconciliation work - bank, supplier and insurer statements
- Post cash receipts/cash payments
- Posting invoices and credit notes
- Producing MI reports
- Supporting Book Keepers with all aspects of client portfolio management
- Dealing with initial client queries
- Applicants with Practice or Industry experience and part or full AAT qualification
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- A "Team approach" and a desire to be part of significant business growth
Based in Leeds City Centre, our client can offer a great working environment and friendly team with huge scope to progress your career. Full study sponsorship is available to the right candidate.
As a well-known name within the Yorkshire Market. Ben Johnson Recruitment is professional and consultative with a focus on delivering bespoke, quality-driven recruitment solutions to clients and candidates