Personal Tax Assistant / Semi Senior
Personal Tax Assistant / Semi Senior Accountant
- Company: Well-established independent accountancy practice
- Client base: SME, private client & family businesses
- Location: Lincolnshire
- Salary: £competitive
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours for full time positions
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
Great opportunity for experienced Personal Tax Assistant / Semi Senior Accountant with a basic understanding of tax and business issues to join well-established independent accountancy practice.
Reporting in to the Tax Manager / Tax Director your main responsibilities as a Personal Tax Assistant / Semi Senior Accountant will include:
- Providing technical support to the department
- Managing a portfolio of clients - completing personal, business and trust computations
- Undertaking research to assist senior tax accountants to provide specialist tax advice and planning for clients.
- The successful candidate must be capable of preparing routine personal and partnership tax returns and assist with the preparation of more complex returns.
Additional key words: Personal Tax Assistant / Semi Senior Accountant, CTA, ATT, AAT, ACA, ACCA, tax accounting, tax accountant, personal tax returns.
Naylor George is a recruitment agency working on behalf of a client. We aim to contact all suitable candidates within 2-3 days. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications that haven't reached the shortlist - we do however wish you all the best in your search for a new job.