Clement Grey has engaged with a key client within the Manufacturing and Engineering Industry. If you are an experienced Senior Manager, with extensive Manufacturing experience, with full responsibility for Operations, Engineering, Quality and Supply Chain, with primary responsibility for the manufacturing process, then our client would like to speak with you.
You will be part of a growing organisation, with exciting growth plans, and are expected to directly contribute at Board level. As Operations Manager/Director you will need to have a demonstrated Management experience of fast paced Manufacturing environments. You will share their ambition and help realise their growth plans. This role will still require being on the Factory Floor and overseeing multiple functions and multi-disciplinary teams.
Operations Director: Responsibilities
- Operational Lead for H & S across multi-disciplinary teams,
- Being a highly visible Operations Director both to staff and customers, must be highly credible with a good deal of commercial acumen,
- Delivering on improvement projects on time-budget,
- Effectively Managing, Training and Development of multiple functions within a growing business,
- Dealing effectively with HR issues including disciplinaries/ hiring/ firing,
- Submitting Project Proposals for Site Improvements and outlining cost payback.