Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
An opportunity to work in a specialist corporate tax team of a Big 4 firm in Reading. As Corporate Tax Assistant Manager you will be involved in an advisory focused role, working with large international corporates and household names.
The Tax practice widely considered a successful and high-performing department of this Big 4 accountancy practice. Working in the Corporate Tax department will give you the opportunity to develop long lasting business relationships with clients and colleagues alike. You will work closely with clients, advising them on corporate planning and restructuring projects and helping them to manage the amount of tax they need to pay.
There are currently multiple opportunities across a range of specialisms under the corporate tax umbrella including Real Estate, Capital Allowances, M&A Deal Advisory/Private Equity, R&D, Large Corporate/International Tax and Transfer Pricing, Tax Management Consulting and Corporate Tax Advisory.
Successful applicants will have the following skills/qualities:
- CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified, preferably with 1st time passes
- Experience in corporate Tax advisory in a practice environment.
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work
- Driven, enthusiastic and positive
- Enjoys coaching less experienced staff
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues of all levels
- Able to build and maintain positive professional relationships
An opportunity to work in an advisory focused role in a Big 4 with ongoing personal and career development.