Commercial Excellence Manager
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Commercial Excellence Manager to join leading FMCG organisation
Our client is a market leading organisation, specialising in the production of FMCG products.
This job role is an integral part of the Commercial Excellence team who are responsible for providing commercial support to both internal stakeholders and external customers. This role will specifically look at the delivery of all aspects of the Contracting functions from the end to end Price Setups (Pricing Cycle), to Price Query Management, Contract Due Diligence and ultimately issuing Customer Price Catalogues.
This role will be managing a team of 4 FTE with occasional travel to other offices across the UK including overnight stays.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good understanding of commercial and pricing strategies
- Competent understanding of all aspects of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access etc) Specifically Excel Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- High attention to detail and numeric
- Excellent communication skills as daily communication with customers, directors, sales force etc
- Ability to prioritise work on a daily basis
- Team player mentality
Permanent job offer, Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week, free on site parking with exceptional company benefits including Pension, Private Medical and Childcare Vouchers etc. Paying between £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience