1st Line Support Engineer / IT helpdesk
Creative Technologies provides IT expertise to the Financial Services industry and forms part of the Benchmark Group of companies.
We are looking for a motivated and confident communicator to provide 1st class customer service experience to our customers by supporting our online web applications (developed in house), internet based telephone systems and internal IT infrastructure.
In this role, you will also work closely with our developers to help test new functionality and monitor web applications, including testing & bug tracking. We offer time and resources for training and to get up to speed with the latest technologies.
The work is challenging, fast-paced and rewarding. This is an ideal opportunity to get into financial programming with a friendly, dedicated team where everyone’s opinion counts.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1-2 years customer service experience (retail/hospitality or even another helpdesk role)
- An in-depth knowledge of MS Office, particularly on Excel
- Confidence and enthusiasm in embracing new technologies and learning new skills
- Familiarity with html and CSS, basic PC maintenance and software installation, and basic programming principles is advantageous
- 6-12 months experience in IT 1st line "techy" is desirable
- An excellent telephone manner, being friendly, professional and customer focussed
- The ability to work to deadlines and effectively manage tasks
- Able to manage multiple jobs and demanding workload
- Oodles of common sense!!
Due to our upcoming move to a semi-rural location (10 mins from Horsham Town Centre by car) a driver is desirable.
We have a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Holiday entitlement starts at 22 days, rising to 25 days plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Up to 5% pension contribution
- Private healthcare
If you think you would make an excellent and valued member of the Creative Technologies team and your skills and experience match the job requirements, please forward your CV and Cover letter.