EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Job Location: Nr Epsom, Surrey
Job Ref: 3124
Salary Guide: up to £21,000 dep on exp and hours
Hours; Full time or part time
Perks: Great benefits including 21 days annual leave
Based around Epsom this lovely family run setting are looking for practitioners to join their growing nursery, ideally level 3 practitioners but would consider a level 2 practitioner, and also would consider part time roles based on full days.
Early Years Practitioner Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 2 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Previous nursery setting experience.
* Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
* Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
* Holiday Entitlement - 21 days plus Bank Holidays
* Further Training Offered
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* A good awareness of health and safety issues
* An ability to carry out light physical duties to include lifting children, housekeeping tasks and setting up the learning environment.
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday