Nursery Nurse/Assistant Required in York
Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse or Assistant?
Do you have experience working with young children, assisting them with their early stage development?
Are you looking for a long term position or daily supply work?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then we want to hear from you!
Principal Resourcing are seeking qualified Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants to meet the increasing demands of supply cover across our many York based Primary Schools and Private Nurseries. We are looking for committed candidates who are enthusiastic, nurturing and patient and can impact positively on a young child's daily life, including assisting them with their ongoing development through social, emotional, educational and practical interaction.
Whether you are looking for long or short term work, full time or part time, advanced notice or morning sickness call outs Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you.
- Level 1 to Level 3 Childcare or equivalent qualification
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
As a business, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
70% of your local Primary schools choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in the centre of the 2017 City of Culture as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 60% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality in teaching staff with other schools/academies signing every month.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks then please consider your application unsuccessful.