Digital Print / Graphic Designer
Our client is ideally looking for someone who has worked in a studio in the past, has previous experience in Digital Print and a good knowledge of Graphic Design to hit the ground running in this 3 month assignment!
Location: Long Eaton, NG10
Hours: FLEXIBLE Part Time - 6 hours a day; 4 days a week
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Duration: 12 weeks initially
- Using Adobe InDesign/Illustrator to assist in the design/creation of Leaflets and Posters, utilising their existing knowledge of Graphic Design
- Working with existing templates to modify/update existing Leaflets and Posters
- Digital Printing - Bleed and Slug/repro/graphics
- Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop
- Previous experience of working in a studio
- Digital Printing/Graphic Design experience
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Ability to work on own initiative as will be left to own devices
- A real motivation and passion for work
- Organisational skills
- Clear and confident communication skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.