Qualified Pre-School Teacher
Worldwide Education is currently recruiting for a qualified pre-school Teacher to join our client's lovely setting in Hanwell (Ealing) on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who can bring unique skills and innovation to our client's setting.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Planning, teaching and marking lessons in line with the EYFS.
- Encouraging children's mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play.
- Supporting the development of children's basic skills, including physical co-ordination, speech and communication.
- Early Years Professional Status
- Being passionate about pre-school education and empowering the children to reach their maximum potential.
- 1 year minimum experience of working with children under the age of five.
- NVQ Level 3 in Child Care/ Early Years
- Knowledge & experience with EYFS (essential)
Due to the nature of the job the successful applicant will be subject to compliance and safeguarding checks.
Please send your CV if you have the experience and relevant qualifications.