Java Developer - Software Engineer - London
Senior Software Engineer -Senior Java Developer London
Software Engineer - Java Developer required to join a leading media and telecommunications company based in London. This is an interesting opportunity for a self-motivated Java Developer to join a leading company.
As a Java Developer - Software Engineer, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Able to grasp and challenge business requirements and undertake root cause of problems
- Technical appreciation of modularising component code, and possible issues for implementation
- Understands inter-application testing patterns
- Good knowledge of language, tools and test-driven development
- Pair programming as standard
- Adhere to Deployment and Release protocols
As a Java Developer - Software Engineer, it is essential that you have previous experience within a similar position along with the following skill and knowledge: -
- Over 2 years development experience including: -
- Good knowledge and experience of Java, Test Driven Development, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL
- Commercial experience working in a team producing software applications in the technologies.
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Previous telecoms/media experience would be beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned, Java Developer professional to join a leading organisation based in London. For further details please apply by sending your cv to .
This is language antagonistic (Java / Multi-threading / Core Java / J2EE)
J2EE / Oracle PL/ London / agile / Developer / Software engineer / data management / design patterns / waterfall / Spring / Java Script/ Java
Start Date: Asap
Salary: £60k + excellent benefits
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.