Stock and Dispatch Assistant
A well-established e-commerce company are currently looking for Stock Control and Dispatch Assistant to join their Operations Team. The client, a highly successful eyewear retailer, has gained an excellent reputation for providing outstanding customer service. They are a fast growing company with a large online business and are searching for an experienced Stock Control Assistant to join their Head Office in North London.
Experience in working within the busy environments of a stock or dispatch department is of advantage but full training on products, procedures and systems will be provided. The day can go from relaxed to hectic at times, as the workload can quickly change depending on the amount of stock and orders received therefore a flexible, focused and hands-on approach is of benefit.
The candidate should be able to:-
- Dispatch orders in a time efficient and attentive manner, ensuring that all items are appropriately packaged according to cut off times
- Enter dispatch information onto the E-commerce platform
- Receive incoming stock deliveries and check the items match the delivery note
- Process the stock and input data onto the system
- Assist with stock audits/stock rotation
The successful candidate must have:-
- Good computer skills
- Attentive and strong attention to detail
- Organisation and time-keeping skills - multi-tasking is key
As an individual you will need to demonstrate the ability, the want and the drive to generate sales, whilst promoting a friendly and professional service.
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to reply to every applicant personally. If you haven’t heard from us within 10 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful at this time.