Excellent opportunity to join a global market leader that continues to go from strength to strength both internationally but equally within the UK. An acquisitive business that has enjoyed year on year growth for over fifteen years.
Reporting into an impressive Financial Controller and joining a well established and experienced team of 8, you will be responsible for variable costs across the UK business including accounting and forecasting. UK sales are well over £1bn and generated from a nationwide network of depots. Core duties and responsibilities will be:
* Responsible for the production of monthly management accounts for store variable costs
* Monthly analysis and investigation of P&L variances
* Responsible for the preparation of annual budgets and monthly reforecasts for store variable costs
* Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
* Adhere to group reporting deadlines
* Production of monthly store P&Ls liaising with Regional and Area Managers
* Production of KPIs on business performance
* Ad hoc project work as required
The successful candidate will be part qualified ACCA/CIMA and committed to become professionally qualified. You will have strong analytical skills as you will be tasked with investigating variances and relaying your findings. In return you will benefit from a comprehensive study package and support of a Qualified manager committed to your development. Excellent benefits package and long term career progression opportunities.
For more information on this role please forward your CV to Martin ASAP. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.