Create London is looking for a finance assistant to support the busy creative operation
Create is an award-winning advertising agency that specialises in fulfilling the creative needs of film, television, gaming and branding clients. We provide a creative, fun, and informal working environment, as well as a well-stocked kitchen.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant on a part time and flexible basis.
Main duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting accounts receivable and accounts payable processes.
- Transferring sales and purchase data between production database and Sage.
- Circulating sales and supplier invoices for internal approvals.
- Matching supplier invoices with internal purchase orders and tracking discrepancies.
- Creating payments schedule and circulating remittance advice to suppliers.
- Data entry and tracking for sales, purchases and expenses.
- Supporting month-end and year-end processes, compiling data for management accounts.
- HR:Support on staff holiday / leave records.
- Self-motivated, organised and comfortable working in a small business.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Adaptable, flexible and open to a changing and evolving role.
Experience & Qualifications
- 1-2 year's work experience in a similar role.
- 1 year's experience with Sage.
- AAT or similar qualification.
- At least 1 year's experience with, or some formal training in, Microsoft Excel.
- An understanding of the media and creative industries a bonus.
- Part time role, anticipate starting at 2 days per week although this may increase as the role develops.
- Can be flexible around school holidays/school hours