Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant - Ranked top 10 in the Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For this incredible recruitment business is the highest ranked in the UK and they are seeking a diligent Finance Assistant to join their fast paced, hungry environment. Headquartered in London with locations across the globe including Amsterdam, Switzerland and Brazil you will have elite opportunity to enhance your Finance career within a successful finance team supporting 60 sales consultants and 350 contractors.
As the finance Assistant in this award-winning business you will thrive off autonomy and shine within a fast paced, busy environment.
£20,000 - £25,000 alongside a career progression plan that gives you promotional milestones and a very reewarding finance career with valuable exposure.
Your responsibilities within the finance team include:
- Sending out contractor communications
- Managing and processing the contractor payroll inbox
- Generate client sales invoices in sage for timesheets and expenses
- Liaise with contractors and consultants on missing timesheets
- Create and records contractor payment records
- Generate and process contractor payments
- Updating exchange rates on Sage 50 Accounts software
- Prepare monthly report on contracts ending
- Liaise with consultants and contracts manager on contract paperwork
- Managing supplier forms and queries
- Manage purchase invoices and processing purchase invoice payments
- Posting purchase invoices into Sage 50 Accounts
- Complete and process reference requests
- Generate various weekly/monthly reports
- Idealy 1-3 years experience
- Microsoft office suite
- Good communication
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 is advantageous
- Experience pr understanding of the recruitment sector (not essential)