ACA / ACCA Newly Qualified Practice Accountant
A reputable practice based in Manchester city centre is looking to recruit a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their ambitious and highly professional firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ACA / ACCA newly qualified candidate who is looking to take the next step in their practice career and take on more responsibility.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing statutory accounts on behalf of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies. In addition, you will be responsible for preparing and submitting corporate tax returns and assisting with the supervision and training of staff members.
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive firm that is committed to providing long-term career development opportunities, along with a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
The Newly Qualified Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Client portfolio covering a wide variety of sectors, including retail, transport, manufacturing and property
- Compliance tax work in respect of companies and individuals
- Preparation of management accounts for a variety of clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Statutory audit for various sized clients
- Assisting with the supervision and training of AAT trainee accountants
- VAT returns
Essential Requirements are:
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- ACA / ACCA finalists may be considered
- At least 3 years’ experience in a practice environment is essential
- Strong IT Skills, ideally experience in Sage and IRIS
If you have all of the above requirements for the Newly Qualified Practice Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.