Infrastructure / Networks IT Project Manager
Infrastructure / Networks IT Project Manager | Macclesfield based | £450-£500 per day
Your new role
Project Network Manager for a world leading Pharmaceutical company which operates globally.
To manage projects, typically involving the development and implementation of network solutions to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
* Leading teams to deliver
* Managing and embedding change
* Creating realistic and achievable plans
* Budget management
Alongside excellent project management skills, a strong technical knowledge is required and the candidate must be able to talk confidently about network technologies and will be expected to know the functionality and associated limitations of Cisco products. CCNA certification would be an advantage.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience of network technology.
* Acquiring understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically and identifying the relationships between these parts.
* Applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
* Methods and techniques for reporting progress and financial compliance against an agreed plan.
* Methods and techniques associated with planning and monitoring progress of projects.
* PMP Certification
* CCNA Certification
What you'll get in return
This role is to manage some in flight projects across networks predominantly. Prefer candidates with an networks engineering background so understands the technology from a hands on perspective as well as being a Technical Project Manager
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.