My client is a leading engineering and manufacturing business based in County Durham.
As a result of business demands, the company is looking to recruit a CNC milling/turning operator who can set and run the latest 3&5 axis machining centres from program files.
Experience of programming would be an advantage but not essential. Must be highly motivated and prepared to work shifts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To operate CNC machines with Siemens, DMG Mori & Heidenhain controls.
- To work to customer drawings and specifications with the minimum of supervision following training.
- To work to tight tolerances and check your own work.
- To work on your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes.
- To ensure the highest quality is maintained at all times.
- Keep a clean and manage working area.
- Fulfil training programs deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties and assist in your personal development.