Pensions Client Delivery Manager
Pensions Client Delivery Manager
Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking Pensions Client Delivery Managers in our bright and modern office in Sheffield.
About the role
You will lead the relationship for clients that are wholly owned by Pensions Management, supporting Service Delivery Managers with strategic clients and liaising with Client Relationship Directors for large clients and AIDB consultants for fully bundled clients.
This is a varied role that requires strong account management skills, with the ability to manage a portfolio of high-profile client relationships. The role is office based, you will be required to take regular travel to client meetings with flexibility to work from home where possible.
What you will do:
- Managing the client relationship for a portfolio of PM-owned clients, maintaining a clear understanding of the client's requirements through demonstrating a good understanding of all processes and procedures used to satisfy the client's requirements.
- Liaising with Client Relationship Directors for large clients and AIDB consultants for fully bundled clients, to front the administration service and address any issues.
- Attending client meetings to present administration reports and address any service issues.
- Working with the relevant Client Relationship Director, lead all Opportunistic Income generating initiatives for the business unit, holding discussions with clients as appropriate
- Handle the client interaction on any escalated complex queries, tasks and issues and provide information, advice and support to the business unit and Service Delivery Manager as required.
- Identify complaints at the earliest opportunity with a positive attitude, addressing the true root cause and implementing effective corrective action in order to prevent re-occurrence.
About Capita | Employee Benefits
We provide award-winning pensions and employee benefits solutions. As one of the leading consultancies in the UK, our specialist knowledge and expertise ensures we create innovative solutions which can make a real difference to our clients and their employees
Your experience will include
- Capita Employee Benefits is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
- Experience in a corporate Pensions environment, ideally within a client facing role
- Good knowledge of a variety of pensions schemes (DB,DC,CARE &Hybrid)
- Strong client management skills and the ability to manage conflicting relationships and/or positions in a rational and transparent manner.
- Ability to develop service delivery plans and continuously monitor activity to achieve objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively including report writing
- Ability to work effectively with multiple teams
- Strong account management skills with the abilty to source opportunities
- Demonstrate an attitude of 'get it right first time' for all customer outputs
- Flexible to working hours and able to travel when required
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, increasing with length of service, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.