Graphic Designer - eLearning
Woodrow Mercer are currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer with experience of producing creative assets for eLearning modules.
* To produce creative assets for eLearning courses, including 2D and 3D animations, images, illustrations and designs
* To produce scenes for larger stand-alone animations
* To create interactions for eLearning courses
In order to be considered for this position you must demonstrate the ability to work with the following software:
* 3DS Max
* After Effects
* Premiere Pro
* Adobe Animate
* Experience with Biped and a good knowledge of creative design
* Articulate Storyline 3 desirable but not essential
This is a remote based requirement, if you have existing experience of providing Graphic Design support to eLearning courses and would like to find out more please contact me at the office for a further conversation.