CRM Manager, £35000, Cardiff, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company are a market leader within their field, going through some really exciting growth at the moment. They have a brand new vacancy for a CRM Manager.
Your new role
In your new role as CRM Manager sits within the Marketing Team and has the goal of creating and managing campaigns and content to improve the customer journey, retain customers, encourage recommendations and turn prospects into investors. The role will involve creating and managing content, creating and analysing reports, testing campaigns and making decisions and recommendations. This is a great role for someone who wants to be hands-on, loves to analyse performance and take ownership for delivering results.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Degree or strong academics, plus at least 2-3 years working in CRM
- Proven track record in a similar role and able to demonstrate results
- Highly skilled/ expert level experience of working with CRM programmes and developing/ improving the customer journey
- An understanding of customer needs and priorities, and a track record of improving user experience
- Commercially focused and experience of managing sizeable marketing budgets effectively
- Can demonstrate a strong ROI/ LTV focus from acquisition through to conversion and retention
- Strong at critiquing creative and able to write compelling copy/ communications
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of internal compliance processes; financial promotions regulation; and advertising codes of practice
What you'll get in return
In return you will get to join an already successful company at a pivotal time, and be a part of taking the business to the next level. You will receive a salary of up to £35000 and a healthy benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.