Permanent - Full Time
£20,000 per annum
Are you confident on Excel and used to using vlookups and pivot tables to analyse data? Do you enjoy competitor analysis?
If you have an analytical mind set from a degree or work experience along with excellent Excel skills, this could be the role for you!!
This role will utilise your skills in:
- Provide the Revenue Managers with sales and capacity data with proposals for price adjustments.
- Accurate margin reports through variance reporting on Margins, including analyse of all costs.
- Checking the margins reported are accurate from the costing to the projections of costs from the contracts.
- Checking margin reports for errors
- Communication with Revenue Managers to highlight genuinely high/low margins
- Communicate price changes to the business
- Distribute Market Performance requirements for additional capacity or cancellations.
- Exceptions - reviewing the projected costs and comparing to costed costs and providing these adjustments for month end
- Best margin outcome advised to Revenue Managers
- Adopt a flexible, enthusiastic and driven approach to achieving the financial goals of the business.
- Willingly carry out any other duties deemed appropriate by the Company in line with the company Employee Handbook
- Adhoc projects and other data and analysis support to the Business.
We will be shortlisting for this role this week so if you think this role is for you, apply today!!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.