Data Strategist / Data Planner
This top 5 integrated marketing agency is looking to bolster its CRM and Planning function with a Data Strategist. A great opportunity to join a well-recognised agency name, assisting in delivering value to a global utilities business, through well planned, data strategies and insight.
You will have a strong background in leveraging and delivering value to loyalty programmes and CRM campaigns, through data planning, ensuring strategic delivery and planning of CRM insight and analysis activities - working towards delivering a truly aligned CRM vision
A very exciting time to be joining this agency, who have recently won a significant client, with the remit of developing and delivering an ongoing global CRM programme.
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Organization and management of own time and work load.
- Passion for data strategy and using this to drive targeted customer marketing.
- Proven background in data planning / strategy from either client side or agency
- Experience in multi-channel campaign planning
- Solid understanding of CRM systems, processes and analytics platforms
- Consumer direct marketing experience (database marketing / loyalty / CRM / acquisition and retention marketing
POSITION - Data Strategist
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £40k - £45k plus excellent benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com