Salary: £competitive + 3% Flex Benefits + Discretionary Bonus + Contributory Pension
We have an exciting opportunity to join our PMO team for a proactive and driven PMO Analyst to assist in the collation of resource and financial metrics and produce IT and Project MI including analysis and trend reporting.
What will you be doing?
- Collation of key project artefacts and information including resourcing and financial metrics and production of IT and Project MI to time and quality including analysis and trend reporting
- Governance Meeting administration - Production of annual schedule/calendar, meeting bookings, Minutes, Actions, RAID updates
- Maintenance of master resource and project Lists, milestone tracker, financial control & benefits, central RAID Log and communications plan and board Pack documentation under the direction of the PMO Manager
- Support and champion key project governance and best practice initiatives.
- Analysis of MI and production of supporting reports and trend analysis with the 'so what ?' perspective
- Facilitation of RAID log (Risks & issues etc) management (across IT and projects)
- Portfolio Planning Support (including route maps, dependencies, analysis, trends)
- Supply Demand and Planning Processes support; preparation and analysis of input, output and forecast data, including version control and management, as well as calling out where there is a supply-demand forecast mismatch with recommendations for mitigation
- Working collaboratively with stakeholder communities (project managers, resource managers, IT & Finance teams and business stakeholders) for planning and PMO matters, deputising for the PMO manager as needed
What do you need?
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good communication skills with an ability to deliver consistent messages to all levels of the company; building confidence in change.
- Analytical skills with the ability to present, shape and analyse data and trends
- Knowledge and/or experience of Project Management processes (or related degree) Advanced Excel including pivot tables, formulas and macros
- Experience and competency across any of the following core PMO and Delivery activities ::
- Estimation, planning, governance, benefits realisation, project/development lifecycle, reporting and metrics , governance, Issue/Risk management, lessons learnt & continuous improvement processes
You'll need to be:
- Proactive, self-starter able to balance workload, and complete work to time and high quality without continual supervision
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
- Strong planning & organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to collect information to meet tight deadlines
- Comfortable taking notes during meetings and capturing key decisions
- Consistently strive to work within a best practice framework and not be afraid to request key project deliverables when they fail to be produced
How we reward you
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including Cycle to Work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and more!
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
As one of the UK's leading and most respected credit management companies, we believe in the importance of good relationships. Whether that's with our customers or our people.
We want to listen to and understand our customers, not judge them, so that we can find the most affordable and fair ways to help them pay off their debts. Fairness runs through everything we do.
We believe our greatest assets are our people and we're keen to develop teams who want to make a difference.
Have we sparked your interest? Get in touch- we'd love to hear from you!