Credit & Revenue Manager
This Credit & Revenue Manager role reports into the Senior Group Finance Management team, with the Credit, Revenue and transactional finance Management responsibility along with day to day people management of the 12 team. This Cambridge based role will be in charge of leading a project of change in regards to systems and process improvements.
This Cambridge based FMCG company are based locally to the town centre and have a great reputation for leading from their front in their customer centric industry. They have a great track record of growth and overachieving against forecasts and with continued success they are looking for an experienced manager to lead the Credit, revenue and billings finance team.
Credit & Revenue Manager duties and responsibilities;
- Drive improvement to processes to ensure they are efficient and fit for purpose
- Accurate Billing / Invoicing to Agents, Students and Embassy's
- Debt reporting and Collection
- All transactions processed in an accurate and timely Responsible for monitoring coding between departments and legal entities
- Execute a fast month-end process that is well documented and consistently delivered
- Responsible for ensuring all balance sheet accounts in all entities have full reconciliations completed
- Ensure appropriate operational controls are in place as appropriate across the sub ledgers
- Production of control reports on key transactional areas on a regular basis
- Engage with stakeholders with regards to continuous monitoring of process effectiveness with KPI's
- Responsible for tracking the cash resources of the group across multiple bank accounts and entities.
- Work with the Financial Accountant on cash flow forecasting to ensure resources are utilised appropriately.
- Ownership with strong debt collection processes
- Ensure the team is aligned with department objectives, clear on expectations and motivated to perform.
- Develop training and coaching programmes for the team as they undergo change and ERP implementation.
- Responsible for dealing with revenue related queries and accuracy for billing and commission calculations.
- Take a lead role on systems related transactional projects and especially take ownership to implement new Revenue ledgers, processes and migration plans.
Credit & Revenue Manager experience, expectations and characteristics;
Prior Management experience over a team of 12 transactional finance staff is ideal but similar sized functions will be considered
- This management role is needing someone who has managed multiple transactional elements of finance eg credit, billings, revenue, controls etc.
- The role will need someone able to provide support to Senior Group Finance management on cashflow forecasting and banking as well as the numerous other ad hoc projects.
- A driven leader capable of affecting the finance function through systems, processes and people management
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with Excel
- Experience of system implementations
- Proactive and self motivated, with the ability to manage time effectively and work well under pressure
- Ability to both produce accurate work and step back to consider the bigger picture
- Accurate, methodical with outputs presented in a professional manner
- Team focused individual with strong management skills
- Positive attitude
- Business partnering capability to both internal and external stakeholders
There is a market leading package on offer with flexibility, great benefits and competitive salary on offer in this Credit & Revenue Manager position