Senior Employee Benefits Consultant
A well established Insurance Broker based in the heart of Manchester are now recruiting for an experienced Employee Benefits Consultant to join their expanding business.
You must have experience in Private Medical, Cash Plans and Dental Employee Benefit products and been in a Consultant role for 3 years to be considered for this position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing consultancy support to clients and exceptional customer service to secure client relationships.
- Cross selling to meet new business targets.
- Provide advice to clients on products best suited to their present and /or future needs.
- Support the rebroking of risk benefits
- Develop and maintain a database of target companies that satisfy the EB client profile.
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, health care, pension & holidays.
Please quote <42381> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.