Trading Manager / Project Manager
Our luxury brand automotive client have a long term contract based in West Midlands for a Trading Manager / Project Manager.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of working in a similar Ecommerce/ Digital Trade role in Retail or FMCG business. You will have a passion for the web and sound knowledge of online selling as a multi-channel retailer, merchandising and operations including direct experience of Analytics, SEO, payment systems and fulfilment operations.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:-
- Ensure that the NSC agenda is co-ordinated across all of the capabilities associated with the e-commerce websites
- Manage content amendments to support media and promotional campaigns
- Conduct research and analysis into primary drivers of results of various campaigns and offer optimisation
- Use data to review how people are interacting with the website, looking to improve the online customer experience to drive increased customer engagement
- Review recordings of customer interaction with the website (key strokes), looking for any issues, so that we can understand and improve their online experience and optimise the proposition
- Identify and recommend potential A/B testing opportunities to improve conversion
- Implement merchandising changes to the website that can increase average order value through Upsells, X-Sells and Add on Products
- Work with stakeholders to address customer abandonment and appropriate re-targeting
- Provide analysis, reporting and recommendations including day to day Operational Channel Reporting to support the business (e.g. dashboards)
- Develop commercial plans to drive both incremental sales growth and channel shift e.g. offers, promotions, managing content amendments to support media campaigns
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required Apply Now!