After carrying out an internal review of their team structure, a global law firm is adding a Graphic Designer to their London based marketing team. They are looking to update all of their promotional and marketing materials and overhaul how they communicate with their clients through creating innovative new channels.
You will work closely with senior stakeholders as well as the events and marketing team whilst reporting into the Marketing Director and being a member of the marketing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to drive creative change with a far reaching impact across the firm. You will have considerable autonomy and be able to implement change quickly.
- Produce all relevant event and marketing materials, digital and print, to support internal teams and lawyers
- Manage all design projects as well as consult with stakeholders on design processes and ad-hoc projects when needed
- Support the recruitment team with relevant materials for events and online campaigns
- Introduce new and update existing methods of communicating to clients
- Work with the Marketing Director to develop the brand guidelines
- Help to reposition how the firm is seen in them market
- Oversee the use of video - both being actively involved in shoots and editing
- Design HTML emails
- Proven track record of managing print production and online projects from brief to delivery
- Experience in professional services - ideally legal
- Experience of introducing or working with cutting edge design techniques
- Video and photo editing experience
- Working knowledge of HTML coding
- Excellent attention to detail and experience of working to tight deadlines
- Able to handle the independent nature of the role whilst being a key member of the marketing team