Audit & Accounts Senior
A leading firm of Chartered Accountants, are looking for an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior to join their expanding team in Central London.
They act for a diverse range of clients who operate in a multitude of sectors both in the UK and internationally.
Your time will be split, working on both audits and statutory accounts. The team needs a qualified professional who will demonstrate an interest in supporting the overall business, have strong communication skills and the ability to analyse and interpret data for our clients.
- Carrying out UK statutory audits from planning to completion for a variety of clients across all sectors
- Preparation of year-end statutory accounts
- Preparation of Corporation Tax computations (including review of more specialist areas such as capital allowances and Research & Development tax credits)
- Ad hoc project work
- Your role will increase with responsibility as you develop through your career. Over time and depending on your rate of progress you will take on responsibility for larger clients under the supervision and direction of senior staff, our managers and partners.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- You will have strong business focus and awareness of current affairs
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- An ability to analyse and interpret data
- You will need to be client facing
- Proficient in using Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
- £42,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm)
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.