Part-time Accounts Assistant
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a part-time Accounts Assistant for a well-established business in Colchester to join their friendly finance team. This will be an initial three month contract that has the potential to move into something permanent.
The client is ideally looking for someone that is immediately available and able to either work monday to friday between 9am-2pm or 10am-3pm, however they will also consider someone that is looking for three to four longer days a week.
This opportunity is paying between £17,000 to £19,000 pa pro rata and offers free parking and a friendly working environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitoring the payment system for various bank accounts
- Raising payments and monitor float levels for bank accounts
- Accurately update cash books for all bank accounts
- Process bank recoveries and importing to the system
- Processing PDQ machine recoveries and importing to the system, and raising internal transfers between bank accounts where necessary
- Maintaining a PDQ recovery log
- Supporting with any ad hoc scanning and filing duties that may be required
- Recent accounts experience, especially with updating cash books and raising payments
- Confident using various Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent organisational skills
If this role sounds like something of interest or you would like further information please do apply ASAP.