IT Project Manager
As we continue to develop our IT systems and hardware across the business to provide our customers with a seamless and memorable customer experience, the new position of IT Project Manager has been devised to support these strategic plans. Benefits include an annual bonus scheme, private medical insurance, a company travel scheme and a range of great discounts across several local and national providers.
As the IT Project Manager you will be responsible for:
Working with stakeholders across the organisation and third parties to define, plan and manage business projects and technology initiatives. With a track record of successfully delivering projects in the past, you’ll feel confident in managing multidiscipline teams to implement business and IT solutions that meet requirements within scope, budget and time.
The successful candidate for the role of IT Project Manager will have:
· Track record of successfully delivering IT or Business Change Projects.
· Proven experience of managing multiple projects at the same time.
· Proven experience of managing stakeholders.
· Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and users to understand business requirements, design and implement projects.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Creative and intuitive approach to projects and business.
· Degree educated or equivalent, with Project Management certification.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, adaptable to individuals and teams.
In return the IT Project Manager will receive a basic salary up to £45k with an annual bonus scheme. Discounts on various travel providers, 25 days holiday, 8hrs per day working time Monday to Friday, Private medical health insurance for employees after 1 year employment