Programme Lead/Release Manager
Release Manager/Programme Lead | £700 per day | 6 months | Alderley Edge
Your new role
- Is the primary Global Leader for IT Project/Programme Management and acts as a key contributor to ITLT (if not a member) to maximise its performance
- Develops strategies for IT Project/Programme Management capability to ensure it develops and maintains shared services systems that best satisfy client needs, in the most efficient and effective manner
- Member of the functional IT Leadership Team, if not the overall ITLT
- Ensures that area of responsibility has programs, processes and activities aligned with local and global functional IT strategies, as well as the strategies of the function being served
- Ensures projects to implement shared service capabilities are properly staffed and resourced, and capable of delivering against set goals and objectives
What you'll need to succeed
Candidates must be financially literate and understand Operations, e.g., supply chain, cost of production etc, and have finance domain knowledge. It's a heavy weight role so ex consultancy or big 4 preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering $100M+ transformational programmes
- 48+ months of proven relevant experience as a PD or equivalent role
- Outstanding Project and Progamme Management Skills
- Executive Level knowledge of Financial Management and Benefits Delivery practices.
- An authority on quality and compliance
- Excellent communication, reporting, relationship management, and influencing skills
- Excellent negotiating skills and experience across multiple and complex groups
- Responsible for delivery of the respective Release
- Reports to the Release Director
- Responsible for developing and executing an integrated Release Plan
- Accountable for timely escalation of appropriate issues and risks
- Single point of contact for all P&MR delivery teams
- Chairs Release Delivery Meetings
- Generates weekly status report
- Attends Release Management meetings
What you'll get in return
You will receive a daily rate of £700 per day - 6 month contact.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.