Project Manager x2 - Web/Software Dev, IT, Agile, Change
Project Manager x2 - Software, Agile, IT Change
Chichester, West Sussex
£40,000 to £46,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We have a great opportunity for two Software/Web focused Project Managers to join a well-known consumer services company based near Chichester in West Sussex. It's an incredibly exciting time to join the business as they are currently undergoing a significant company-wide transformation and setting up a new development function giving this programme the feeling of a start-up environment.
We are looking for Project Managers to join the team and help deliver key transformation work streams that directly support the strategic growth of the company. Working within a programme team, you will be expected to take end to end control to ensure the project(s), technical and non-technical, deliver the agreed benefits to time, cost and quality.
Duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining appropriate project plans and track against key milestones
- Actively manage change, risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies (CRAID)
- Keep robust financial control of project spend and take appropriate action when exceeding budget
- Ensure that any IT project or associated change is transitioned carefully into live production support
- Ensure any change is embedded in the business with end users
- Inform project board and key stakeholders of the project progress in accordance with company governance and reporting cycles, including weekly project updates, steering committee packs and the escalation of any key risks or issues in a timely manner
Experience and Qualifications:
- Approx 3 to 6 years in a Project Manager role with full lifecycle project ownership responsibility.
- Track record of successfully delivering Web/Software/Systems Development projects in a business/IT change programme
- Knowledge and practical application of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of project management documentation
- Management of key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Excellent communicator
Beneficial - A relevant degree and industry accreditation's i.e. Prince 2, ITIL, ISEB or similar
Those that join this business benefit from having a strong senior leadership team who are invested in giving their employees all the tools and knowledge they need to be the best they can be. This includes training, mentoring and a clear career path that will enable you to reach your potential. After nearly 20 years of trading, this business has managed to retain its family-feel and are real advocates of a work-life balance, offering a flexi-time scheme, bonus, a generous pension and an onsite gym!
To apply, and for more information, please contact |