Credit Control Team Leader - French Speaking
Adjacency are currently recruiting for a Global Organisation based near Gloucester who require a French speaking Credit Control Team Leader. They are a privately owned organisation with a rich heritage spanning over 100 years. They reinvest 90% of earnings back into the company and have an impressive Corporate Social Responsibility policy and their corporate university demonstrates how seriously they take their team’s personal development.
On offer is a competitive basic salary accompanied with excellent benefits.
As Credit Control Team Leader, you will need to ensure on-time collection of cash for all billed items across all business areas and to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of French and Spanish collection teams
- Review blocked order report and escalate where necessary to business/Credit Manager with recommendations
- Manage credit limits and credit risk individually and provide guidance to other team members
- Reconciliation of key accounts
- Manage Credit Control inbox and action appropriately, forwarding remittance advices to AR and relevant collector
- Review accounts after posting and identify outstanding items for which we have no known queries; request payment or query information from customers by phone or email as appropriate
- Liaise with master data maintenance department and businesses to ensure integrity of customer data
- Role Competencies
- Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Acts as lead co-ordinating work of others
- Conducts weekly team meetings
- Highly results orientated
- Proactive approach to resolving issues
- Encourages culture of trust and team working
- Extensive knowledge of Credit compliance regulations across different countries
- Good understanding of internal policies/procedures and ensures application/ adherence
- Personal planning, organising and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Develops, agrees, and implements self-development plan
- Controller of policies/procedures and ensures application/ adherence
- Studying for ICM exams preferred (ideally at Level 5 MCICM)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a credit role
- Supervisory experience, ideally of a credit team
- Advanced working knowledge of SAP
- Fluent in both written and spoken French
Please send your CV to Fran Summers at Adjacency at the earliest opportunity.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.