Senior Research Executive
About New Look:
At New Look we all stand by our brand values; keep it simple, be brave, think customer, act with pace and take responsibility- That’s the New Look way!
Every person makes New Look the incredible place it is to work, and together, we’re unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we ensure some fun is thrown in too!
Fashion is personal and we want everyone to celebrate self-expression, helping our customers to look good, feel great and express themselves with fashion.
At New Look we spend our days working to improve the way we do business , our only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference, think big, think brave and aren’t afraid to make mistakes.
Does that sound like you?
What the role looks like:
Customer Insight is a key function that sits within Group Marketing, but supports teams across the business from BMD (Buying, Merchandising and Design) through to Retail and Ecom.
Our work brings the customer into decision making and helps inform what New Look buys and how New Look markets it. This is an incredibly varied role with a great mix of ad hoc and continuous research. We're looking for a data passionate SRE/RE with at least 3 years’ experience and a hunger to understand our customer.
Reporting to the Group Insight Manager and conducting both qual and quant research; this role is all about taking ownership of projects and delivering actionable insight.
• Looking after some of our of continuous research/data reports on a monthly basis , pulling through key insights and recommendations
• Managing our customer panel, building this into a community in order to drive up engagement and response rates
• Designing and managing ad hoc projects (qual and quant), bringing a best practice approach that ensures we answer key business questions robustly.
• Running projects (qual and quant) from set up through to fieldwork through to reporting. Moderating qual accompanied shops, interviews and groups. Analysing quant research data and internal ‘big data’
• Managing relationships the data and insight agency partners you work with, ensuring they understand our brand and business strategies, so that they are in a good position to deliver actionable insights
• Building relationships with teams across the business
• Being a passionate advocate of the brand and an enthusiastic champion of our customer within the business
We're interested in people who:
Insights: You've got proven experience of gleaming insights from data - ideally in both client side and agency environments. Strong quant skills, although you don't neglect what qual can bring to our understanding. You can juggle ongoing projects as well as ad-hoc.
Communication: You're a natural at interacting with people who operate at all levels (customers, store staff, managers, director level..) and explaining complex research in clear terms.
Technical: SPSS, Tableau, Business Objects, Excel, PowerPoint - you use these with your eyes closed. You can delve into large data sets and come out with insights.
Why New Look?
At New Look we take pride in career progression, offering internal promotions to candidates who are ready to step up the career ladder. We also offer everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
Come join us and see it for yourself. You have to experience it to truly believe it.
Just one more thing:
We know that job descriptions do not always let your unique work history show- if you do not meet all of our requirements but you still think you’d be a great fit for this role… apply anyway!