Senior Mortgage Aministrator
Senior Mortgage Administrator - Award Winning Business - Up to £35k Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is leading Directly Authorised Independent Broker that offers expertise across the full spectrum of financial services including mortgages, protection, commercial finance, wealth management and financial planning. They have continued to grow year on year since their inception in 1997 and offer a professional and flexible working environment.
This is a business that truly values it's employees, whether you're a billing adviser or work within the support / operational functions.
We are seeking an experienced Mortgage and Life Insurance Administrator to join the team. This position has become available due to an internal promotion.
You will be an integral part of the business and provide vital support to a fantastic team of advisors who will be processing substantial mortgage and life insurance applications for their enviable client base.
Specific Responsibilities include:
· Providing a consistently high level of customer service to clients
· Handling of communication between solicitors, banks and other third parties
· Instruction and management of valuations
· Processing of online mortgage applications
We are seeking someone that can demonstrate:
· Prior experience in a mortgage / life insurance administration role
· Experience of working with third parties including solicitors and banks
· A motivated character who wants to provide exceptional customer service
What we can offer you:
· A base salary of up to £35k
· An annual bonus based upon company performance (historically has paid out every year)
· A professional but friendly working environment that respects and encourages flexibility and worklife balance
· A very impressive client portfolio with substantial high net worth cases to work on
· A structured and bespoke career development plan. Our client will continue to listen to you and work with you to help you get to where you want to be in the short, medium and long term
· Support with relevant financial qualifications
With further growth planned including a number of newly opened offices, this is a perfect time to be joining such a thriving business. If you like the sound of this opportunity and feel you have the necessary experience, apply now and talk to us to find out more!