Our client are a fast growing ecommerce business.
As Marketing Executive, you will support the Head of Marketing in driving the brand forward by developing award worthy marketing campaigns. Marrying creative with commercial thinking, you will be responsible for developing the brand image through ideation, organisation and execution of brand marketing activity in-line with the overall objectives and key dates in the marketing calendar
You will be expected to take ownership of selected celebrity and own-brand launches throughout the year as well as being responsible for the management of the trading calendars and execution of BAU marketing activity
Co-ordinating tactical trade updates to the wider marketing team will be a key part of your role along with supporting the day-to-day execution of those updates.
You’ll be a blue-sky thinker that works well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment to create out-of-the-box ideas that will ensure the brand stands-out in a competitive marketplace.
Duties Will Include
- Up-keep of internal trading calendars and coordination of updates across the team
- Campaign planning across own brand and celebrity collection launches
- Development of brand marketing projects in line with key dates & objectives
- Support & knowledge across the wider marketing mix where required; social, email, outreach, PR, collaborations & creative.
- 2-3 years experience in Marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of all marketing channels and the marketing mix
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Successful launch of Celebrity & Own Brand ranges
o Must cover both on-site and off-site activity
o Create demand at pre-launch
o Timely delivery of the campaign
o Follow up activity to drive sell through
o Retrospective performance review
- Customer audience growth
o Social engagement & growth
o Prospective customers
- Willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic
- Takes pride in their work
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.