Control Panel Engineer
Role: Control Panel Engineer
Location: Comuntable from Peterborough
Pay: £12 P/H -£15P/H depending on experience
Temp to perm position
Our Client, based in Lincolnshire design and build special purpose machinery.
Due to continued growth my client is looking to take on a Electrical Engineer.
- Wiring of control panels.
- Ensuring all installation work is worked to current 17th edition wiring regulations.
- Good level of experience in panel wiring, switch gears, fuses, copper work etc.
- Current 17th Edition wiring regulations.
- From time to time going to clients site to help install.
- Must be able to work unsupervised for long periods of time
Please apply via the link below, call or email a copy of your CV to
machine build/fitter/electro-mechanical/electrical/17th/16th/C&G/panels/control panels/wiring/wirer/wireman/electrical technician/fuses/switch gears