FP&A Analyst - ACA
Our client is looking for an exceptional Financial Analyst to join their growing Global FP&A team. You must be ACA qualified with a proven track record of analysis.
You will be joining an internationally established Property Development business based in Central London.
- Developing and updating presentations for both internal and external audiences
- Assemble, maintain, summarize and communicate data for a variety of internal clients
- Manage and develop excel models
- Quarterly reporting of operation and financial performance
- Prepare and present the Annual Business Plan to senior stakeholders
- Manage internal performance scorecard and other business tools
- Ad hoc requests for analysis for Senior Management
You will be:
- ACA qualified (newly up to 2 years PQE) with Advanced Excel skills (macro writing)
- Able to self-direct and deliver superior work product
- Able to handle multiple projects and due dates
- Comfortably interact with Senior Management, Word/PowerPoint
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.