Fees Receivables Manager
A Chesterfield based Fee Receivables Team Leader Job paying c.£26-30,000 in a large shared service centre.
Your new company
This large well known company in the Chesterfield area are looking to recruit a Fees Receivables Supervisor to their team reporting into the Finance Manager. You will lead a large team of 14 invoicing and fee receivable specialists for a wide range of services.
Your new role
You will be responsible for leading the Fees Receivables team to ensure accurate billing with a high standard of customer service. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Supervise and lead the team in invoicing and fee maintenance
- Manage senior customer accounts and billing requirements
- Review and authorise all customer refund requests
- Lead on the development and maintenance of all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the team
- Resolve escalated customer issues, identified by the team and wider business
- Provide management support to the team members in all aspects of development, coaching and line management responsibilities
- Closing accounts if invoices are not paid
- Dealing with specific escalated enquiries
- Able to challenge and deal with difficult demanding stakeholders
- Plan and prioritise the team's workload to meet the needs of the business
- Lead by example and ensure high standards of work.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you must have led or supervised a large team in a similar role and have a passion for developing your direct reports. Experience is necessary as you should be capable at dealing with difficult situations whilst motivating and encouraging teams. Key traits include excellent communication skills, a commercial acumen, leadership and development, and a sound financial background. Qualification with CICM or AAT is highly beneficial.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary in the region of £26-30,000 dependent on experience. The role will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours with flexible working available. The benefits package is very competitive with excellent holidays and pension allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.