Data Manager - Data Quality Controls and Processes - Sheffield £50K bens
Digital Data and services provider need a Data Manager to lead a small growing team in providing pivotal high quality data access to analytics teams. Data is at the heart of the information and services provision for this digital client and they are looking to continue to grow their data division. They need an experienced Data Manager to lead a team in ensuring the quality, processes and management of the data in their commercial database is optimised.
You will be taking ownership for all data controls and processes, monitoring and reporting on data quality, inputting into database development and strategy and managing data processing team that are maintaining and updating the data.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of managing data quality, controls and processes
- Experience of working with Architects, Developers and Analysts to improve data systems
- Experience of working with large data sets
- Previous team leading experience
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills