Full-Stack NET Developer (net core/angular)
Want to learn .net core and other emerging technologies?
Have you got what it takes to be a Full-Stack .NET Developer at one of London's leading Digital Technology companies?
A very exciting opportunity for a Full-Stack .Net Developer to work for one of London’s leading Digital Technology agencies. A team of passionate designers, developers and strategists who work with leading brands to create award-winning Web and Mobile solutions.
With almost a decade's worth of experience working with large enterprise companies down to early-stage start-ups. They specialise in providing small, agile teams to companies wishing to prototype and release stable/scalable systems to market.
As part of the Development team and as a specialized Full-Stack .NET Developer you will have the opportunity to take ownership and lead the drive in delivering these high-profile business solutions. You will be integrating these with existing systems and applications as well as building from inception. Working with a team of analysts, architects, project managers and testers you will be taking the solutions through their full development lifecycle and will be working closely with the business.
If you are a Full-stack .NET Developer who likes to partner with various business units to deliver exciting, business enhancing solutions then this role is for you.
So, what exactly are we looking for the Full-Stack .NET Developer to be responsible for coming into this role, well you will be involved in:
- A developer who is comfortable working on their own on the web front-end, service layer or database
- Working with key Digital teams to understand the requirements of the business and working from the end goal backward
- Designing the solution to best fit the needs of the business
- Bringing your experience as a full-stack developer to produce these businesses enhancing applications and software
- Utilising your front-end skills to provide functional and intuitive user interfaces
- Participating in daily stand-ups to ensure that the fortnightly sprint cycles are going to be met
- Experience as a Full-Stack .NET Developer
- A mixture of Design and Development experience would make you stand out
- A good working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI
- Knowledge of Database Development, ideally SQL, would be a bonus
- Exposure to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial
- A track record in taking leadership and driving projects to conclusion should be evident in your background
- Additional skills across, ASP.NET, HTML and newer tech like Azure and Apigee
The Successful Full-Stack .NET Developer will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of London’s most talented engineers and work on projects for some of the worlds most well renowned organisations.