Salary: £535.00 per week
About the Company:
Our client is a London based home care agency dedicated to providing the top quality care. Their aim is to support their care users in their own home to live happy, fulfilled and independent lives.
Duties of the Live-in Carer:
- To help service user get ready for the day
- To assist with meal preparation
- To complete with personal care
- Light housework.
Live-in Carer requirements:
- A minimum of one year’s care experience professional or personal
- A clean DBS check
- Authorised to work in the UK
- Care certificate/NVQ level 2 is preferred.
Benefits of the Live-in Carer:
- Attractive salary of £535 per week
- In-house training
- Continuous personal development
- Double rate of pay for 3 bank holidays a year
- The option of working as a Self-Employed Carer or on a zero-hour contract.
If you feel that you are suitable for this Live-in Carer position then please apply today!