Finance Assistant - Accounts Assistant - Legal Sector
We are looking for an enthusiastic Finance / Accounts Assistant with good knowledge of the Solicitor's Accounts Rules, to join the legal finance team of a Multi-award winning Law firm Based in London.
This firm is well-established, recognised as a market leader in the field of immigration law. Their work is highly publicised working for a range of high profile clients. People are key to their success, which is why they seek to recruit and retain the most talented individuals in all regions of their global practice.
- General client and office account cashiering
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparation of cheques and processing of bank transfers (UK and US accounts)
- Postings and data entry (disbursements, credit card expenses etc)
- Processing purchase invoices
- Petty cash postings and expenses
- Write offs/Reversals/Credit notes
- Assisting with credit control
- Running reports and dealing with any inaccuracies promptly
- Other duties assigned by the financial controller and senior management
- The job holder will do all tasks within his/her level of skill and ability
- At least 12 months experience of working in a busy legal accounts team
- Knowledge of Solicitors’ Accounts Rules.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Office and good communication skills.
- Professional manner are essential.
Please apply if you meet you have the experience listed above.