Become Regional Nurse Assessor for an outstanding specialist care provider and offer your clinical expertise to a small portfolio of care homes in the North West. Offering complex care to adults with physical health conditions this is a tremendous opportunity for any strong clinical manager with patient assessment experience to broaden their horizons by taking on a more regional focussed role.
You will become an integral member of operations team with key responsibilities including:
- To support services in completing clinical pre admission assessments.
- Produce Individual Cost Per Care Assessments
- To coach Clinical Nurse Managers & Home Managers in the assessment and costing process
- Be involved in delivering training around the assessment and costing process
- To participate in management of enquiries received into the organisation centrally
You will need to demonstrate passion, commitment and determination to ensure every referral to the organisation is managed to the highest standard ensuring that assessments and communication is exemplary.
In addition to this, you will meet the following criteria:
- You will be a Registered Nurse with an active NMC Pin, either RGN, RMN and RNLD Registrations
- At least 18 months experience working at a Clinical Nurse Manager level or a Senior Nurse Assessor
- Have a passion for working with individuals with complex health needs
- ability to identify suitable packages of care to enable the individual to achieve desired outcomes
A snapshot of the package on offer for this new innovative opportunity includes:
- £35,000pa base salary
- Travel Expenses
- 33 days annual leave
- Generous employer contribution to pension
- Management Development Pathway - Chance to complete PETTLS and Management NVQs
If you're a passionate and dedicated registered nurse manager looking to elevate your clinical career in private specialist care provider that are at the beginning of a huge growth phase please click 'APPLY' within this advert and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch soon after.