Salesforce Consultant Marketing Cloud
Role: Salesforce Consultant (Marketing Cloud)
Location: Central London, West End
Role type: Contract
Duration: 6 months +
Start date: asap
Our client is a thriving and prestigious international FTSE 100 Company situated in the West-End of London requires a strong Salesforce Consultant (Marketing Cloud) who possesses the requisite level of communication skills and experience that a blue-chip/PLC environment demands.
The role as Salesforce Consultant (Marketing Cloud)
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Consultant (Marketing Cloud) to provide analysis and support to this Sales & Marketing Cloud project. The role requires the provision of day to day systems administration, BAU support, business analysis and configuration to the client’s core Business Systems.
- Salesforce analysis, configuration and system administration.
- Work within existing SFDC team
- Working closely with the business and senior stakeholders to capture Marketing Cloud requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with current products & tools in a timely fashion when required.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written forms (requirements and design specifications)
- 5+ years Salesforce experience – Marketing Clous essential.
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce configuration & functionality
- ADM 201, Sales Cloud/Service Cloud Certificates
- Good Salesforce platform knowledge, ideally with experience of Pardot Marketing Automation
- Experience of working within the development of a CRM environment and launching new innovations
- Excellent communication skills and good attitude
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Salesforce Consultant (Marketing Cloud) role then please apply now!