Head of PPC
Exclusive opportunity! #TheCandidateExec
Ready to lead top industry people to success? Become Head of PPC for one of the biggest international retailers and manage multi-million-pound budgets, lead a team of 12 and enjoy outstanding benefits like staff discounts, fun team days, generous bonus and state of the art offices! This is an exclusive role that doesn’t come along often, so keep reading!
Our client has experienced double-digit growth within the past few years and they keep growing! Through investments in new offices and expansion, they have established a leading B2C retail business which houses thousands of top professionals. Their impeccable offices in Manchester are easily accessible for any commuters, whether it is by car or public transportation. The Head of PPC will be part of a big corporation, who work in a fast paced environment, but also reward their employees through excellent benefits, training and team activities.
We are looking for a digital genius and a strong leader who is highly ambitious. The successful candidate must have hands-on experience with PPC and online performance, however, it is required that the Head of PPC is a leader, who can motivate, mentor and develop a strong team. Working across the business, the successful candidate will ensure top performance of the paid channels from strategy and planning to conversion, performance and budget management.
Main responsibilities of the Head of PPC
- Build strong working relationships across departments as well as leading managers to ensure top performance
- Provide expert knowledge and drive change across the PPC activities within the business
- Work on budget management and set targets, whilst identifying any areas of improvement
- Increase paid search activities and execute strategies according to the growth of the business and the budget
- Manage and enhance relationships with suppliers like Google and Bing
- Lead and mentor the PPC team to ensure motivation and performance is at the highest at all times
- Stay up to date on the newest digital trends mainly within PPC and identify any new opportunities and strategies to implement to the business
Required skills and attributes of the Head of PPC
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a Paid Search role
- Previous experience of managing teams and have a natural leading personality
- Strong knowledge within PPC, PLA, Display and Retargeting
- Previous experience of managing big budgets
- The successful candidate must be highly professional and ambitious towards any tasks
- Be a self-driven individual and have a strong commercial mindset to identify new opportunities and PPC projects to success
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent digital knowledge and understanding of technology implications
- Previous experience of analytical reporting and presenting performance results
If you’re ready to be part of a big corporation, who invest as much in their employees as they do in their business expansion, then do not hesitate to apply for this once in a lifetime opportunity! If you want to hear more about this role, then get in touch with our award winning Search & Selection team or if you know that you’re the right fit, then apply directly online!