We are currently recruiting for an experienced Campaign Manager to join our Brand Marketing team for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. This role will be working for a World leading business within the Education sector and you will be responsible for planning, implementing and developing franchise and student recruitment and retention campaigns and activities. This is a Maternity Contract paying £30,000
About The Role:
- To manage multiple, integrated campaigns from brief through to delivery and post campaign review for both franchise and student recruitment activity. Campaigns are multi-channel and include TV, radio, press (specialist, national and regional), outdoor, as well as direct mail, email, digital and social, and internal and external communication activity.
- Plan, timeline and deliver the annual growth strategy to ensure the company hit key performance targets in relation to student and centre numbers.
- Provide support to teams across the company board in relation to campaigns, where relevant.
- Managing and monitoring business advertising presence across all media (TV, radio, press, etc.) and building relationships with relevant agencies and contacts to maximise the various platforms' ROI.
- Researching, analysing and evaluating campaign results, markets, competitors and business growth data to ensure messaging and promotional positioning is best placed to have the most successful impact
- Collating Instructor (franchisee), student and parent (customer) feedback to influence the ongoing evolution for future campaign material and offering.
- Regularly proposing innovative campaign activities and project management of above and below the line marketing activity to achieve student and franchise recruitment growth objectives
Essential Skills & Experience
- Relevant 1st degree or equivalent - marketing, advertising or business studies
- Minimum of three to five years marketing experience which has been gained within the private sector
- Be experienced and confident in managing agency relationships from client side; formulating, proposing and co-ordinating public-facing marketing campaigns using a mix of media (TV, online, radio, outdoor, press, and social media).
- Have exceptional communication and relationship building skills.
- Importantly you must have a passion for developing children and a natural affilia
About The Benefits
- Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
- 1000's of retail discounts, a company pension, private medical cover, life assurance and critical illness cover
- Travel expenses and use of a company fleet car for work purposes
- Working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with one hour for lunch
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract paying £30,000 pa
- A great working atmosphere with individuals who share your passion for education
The interview process will require you to take a written test and also do a presentation on the day of your interview.
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.