IT Infrastructure PM
Technical Project Manager
Day Rate: £475 - £525
Length: 6 Months
Job Role & Responsibilities:
My Client are seeking a technically literate, highly motivated Technical Project Manager on a key 6 month project.
The key focus of the project will be migrations from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Responsibilities include: Initiation, management and delivery of a number of smaller and medium sized projects related to infrastructure patching, infrastructure hardware upgraded and Windows 7 to 10 desktop/laptop migrations and patching activities.
- Support the execution of project elements delivering upon specified project goals and value delivery statements.
- Work closely with key security, IT and engineering leadership stakeholders to plan, develop, and implement mission critical projects within established deadlines and budget.
- Provide leadership, consultation, and oversight of both internal and external-facing security projects, collaboration with highly technical project team members.
- Manage project activities, developing measurable goals, objectives, and monitoring progress toward achievement.
- Deliverables include, but are not limited to, creating work breakdown structures (WBS), project plans, project cost estimates, project recommendations, status reports, scorecards, and Track customer directed work tasks and their timely completion.
- Identify, monitor and manage Services risk, issues and escalations.
- Must be Prince2 Certified